Fiber One Bars
  • I have already recommended them to several people who also find them delicious and helpful

• by NetaChica

I want to start off by saying that as long as I can remember, I’ve dealt with digestive problems. I suppose it runs in the family seeing as how other people in my family have digestive problems as well.

Every doctor I’ve ever gone to has told me that I need to add more fiber to my diet.

My husband

harrassed me all the time telling me that I need to add more fiber to my diet.

So, I started trying different things that boasted high fiber content to keep you regular.

They all tasted HORRIBLE.

I don’t understand why everything that has fiber in it has to taste like cardboard.

My husband brought home the chocolate Fiber One bars ...

• the one day and told me just to give them a try.

I was incredibly skeptical and wasn’t really up for eating another disgusting “fiber treat”.

I was pleasantly surprised! The Fiber One bar tasted like a regular chocolate granola bar! In addition to tasting great and making for a great snack, it really does keep your digestive track regular!

I now eat a Fiber One bar everyday and LOVE them! I have already recommended them to several people who also find them delicious and helpful.

If you’re tired of trying the many cardboard like fiber supplements out there, grab a box of Fiber one bars! I promise you wont be disappointed! They come in chocolate and also in peanut butter and oats!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341108796051131/k2311a0811/8.11.09