Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Swivel Stick
  • I bought Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Swivel Stick because I often bought a cocoa butter stick of another brand, that I really liked, but it was not availble at the store I went to
  • But, I thought it was a 100% cocoa butter stick, like the other product I buy is, but it isn’t
  • But, I was really disappointed that the main ingredient was mineral oil

• by stuckinarut

I bought Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Swivel Stick because I often bought a cocoa butter stick of another brand, that I really liked, but it was not availble at the store I went to. So, Palmer’s was what I chose and I felt I couldn’t go wrong since they are known for cocoa butter products.

After I bought it I

really noticed the ingredients. I didn’t pay much attention before. But, I thought it was a 100% cocoa butter stick, like the other product I buy is, but it isn’t. It actually is barely even cocoa butter. The first ingredient is cocoa butter extract and the second is mineral oil. Why is there even mineral oil in it,

• nonetheless the second ingredient?

Either way I did use the product. I used it on my lips, and on my face and small areas on my hands. It makes my skin really soft and not really greasy. It goes on really easily and it raises up and down fairly easily too with the little knob at the bottom.

If I wanted something

like this again I would first look for the other product that I always bought before. If it was again not available, I might buy this one again, if I really needed it. But, I was really disappointed that the main ingredient was mineral oil. Though, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick is a good product for those that do not care.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341108796041131/k2311a0811/8.11.09