New Morning FibreCleanse  » Health  »
  • Which is why I prefer this product, which contains micro-flora, chlorophyll, prebiotics and enzymes

• by shinl

I don’t know why but most of my family members suffer from constipation. Maybe it’s because of the food we eat - yes, we were and are a bunch of food lovers. We love everything from spicy food like tom yam and nasi lemak to roti canai to

pizza to chocolate to cookies to cake… you name it, we eat it. So I guess our colons really need some serious cleansing as most diseases are related to unhealthy colon.

I’m glad to find FibreCleanse as it does a complete colon cleansing. It doesn’t just cleanse colons but it contains prebiotic which is healthy for our body. I had tried some fiber drinks which leaves me weak because all they did was cleansing - it did a very thorough cleansing but it leaves me extremely hungry and consuming them regularly somehow makes me weaker.

• New Morning FibreCleanse
      I am looking for something that makes me healthy, not to make me weak!

Which is why I prefer this product, which contains micro-flora, chlorophyll, prebiotics and enzymes . What’s better is, it’s natural and contains no preservatives, artificial flavouring and colouring agents.

However, like

all other fiber drinks, when mixed with water, it forms a gel-like substance which despite being useful in easing bowel movement, tastes really yucky. It is really hard to swallow some gel-like substance - eeyuck! But I guess it has to be done for the sake of my health. No choice!

gy says :

Izit good for us to drink it everyday?

Jules Li says :

Yes, you can take 10-20g per day.

Galega says :

It is supposed to work as a colon cleanser, among others. However, you should not take it continuously for prolong duration. If there is no need, why you should take a supplement daily?

Sara says :

Isn’t good if i take it other supplements such as vit a and e?

Galega says :

Yes, you can definitely take other supplements like Vitamin A and E while going ahead with New Morning Fibre Cleanse.

Mia says :

So isn’t good if i take during my period? Or just discontinued until my last period

Galega says :

Ideally, it can be taken during the pregnancy. However, you must consult an OBGyne, if there is any need to take it.

gy says :

If we take this fiber cleanser for a long time,will hav any side effect to our body?

Jules Li says :

It does not have any known side effects.

Galega says :

It is a colon cleanser and it should not taken continuously for prolong duration. Once you get the intended result, discontinue using it.

If you take it for prolong duration, it may cause abdominal cramping, stomach pain, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting. More-severe complications may include perforating the bowel, serious infections, electrolyte imbalances, kidney problems and heart failure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341108796021131/k2311a0811/8.11.09