Oriyen Hi-Calcium Yoghurt Chews
  • Then I found Oriyen Hi-Calcium Yogurt Chews
  • Since I have sensitive teeth, I like the fact that it is not too sweet so I don't feel a pain in my teeth when I munch and chew and bite on it
  • Convenient, as there's Cosway at almost everywhere

• by shinl

Sometimes I want to snack on candies and sweets but I’m worry about the negative consequences - put on weight, cavity and how damaging it is to my health in general. I wish there’s some kind of sweet that I can happily munch on without worrying. If possible, I want to eat a sweet that makes me healthy!

Then I found Oriyen Hi-Calcium Yogurt

Chews. As this product is high in calcium since it contains milk and other milk products, I can take it as a substitute to milk. Of course, it tasted yummier than milk as it is chewy - I really like to chew on it - and at the same time sweet, thereby satisfying my sugar cravings. It’s like, killing two birds with one stone!

...

• Since I have sensitive teeth, I like the fact that it is not too sweet so I don’t feel a pain in my teeth when I munch and chew and bite on it. It is not too soft nor too hard so it is perfect to chew. It is kind of white-ish in colour and each packet contains 30 sweets.

Nowadays whenever I

have sweet cravings I will go for this product. Not only does it taste good, but I can easily get my hands on this product as it can be purchased at any Cosway shops. Convenient, as there’s Cosway at almost everywhere!

Oh yeah by the way, this product contains no trans fat and very little saturated fat (0.2g)! Isn’t it great for us body-conscious folks?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341108796001131/k2311a0811/8.11.09