MSN Messenger  » Software  »
  • I've been trying to decide if I like this MSN Messenger thing my kids are always on
  • I can monitor their conversations (if they let me) and I know who their talking to
  • At best, they can talk to about two people at the same time, they can send nudges, kisses, and many other emotions through this handy messenger, but there is one thing I don't like

• by Ghostwriter Mom
      I’ve been trying to decide if I like this MSN Messenger thing my kids are always on. In a way it is handy, they can put all their contacts on their list and those are the only people they can talk to.

I can monitor their conversations (if they let

me) and I know who their talking to.

Most times I can even see them if they have a picture of themselves on.

My kids have their own pictures they load on and their friends can see.

At best, they can talk to about two people at the same time,

• they can send nudges, kisses, and many other emotions through this handy messenger, but there is one thing I don’t like.

They can be talking to someone, and all of a sudden they don’t answer for a while.

You can sit there for a long time before they get back

to you if they are busy chatting to someone else.

It drives me crazy the amount of time that is wasted on that thing.

Whatever happened to the phone? It use to be in my day that a friend called a friend and talked for hours.

Now that’s a real instant message!

MSN Messenger

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30100879600531/k2311a0810/8.10.06