Avon Jet Femme Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I bought this perfume for 12.990 chilean pesos (around 23 or 24 USD, the bottle is available in 50 ml
  • It has nice smell, a mixture of nice blended fresh citric and tropical flower also with mixture of amber and exotic woods which brings sensual and exotic smell and I really love it

• by ari_mariza

I have tried many Avon products. From lotions, cosmetics and perfumes. This one that I’m reviewing is Jet Femme perfume. This is the latest perfume from Avon Campaign.

The bottle looks simple yet just classic. Standard perfume bottle with JF crafted on the bottle but

the nice things is it comes along with a nice package, so I guess it’s worthed with the price you paid which is kinda pricey to me. I bought this perfume for 12.990 chilean pesos (around 23 or 24 USD, the bottle is available in 50 ml. It has nice smell, a mixture of nice blended fresh citric and tropical flower also with mixture of amber and exotic woods which brings sensual and exotic smell and I really love it.

Very perfect to use in a bright and warm sunny ...

• Avon Jet Femme Perfume
      day. Perfect for daily use and yet for evening use if you wish to apply it so. For its durability, at least it stayed during the day. Although you only can buy Avon products through Avon agent, not for sale in mainstream market, does not
      mean it is hard to get to buy it. I am pretty much can get, one of your neighbor is probably an Avon agent. It’s worthed to try this perfume and pretty much as I said, this perfume is one of good products from Avon.

Avon Jet Femme Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561108795951031/k2311a0811/8.11.09