Pond’s The Caring Classic Dry Skin Cream
0.5
  • I have so much trust on Ponds Cleanser Cold Cream which I consider the best cleansing cream I’ve used so far
  • I thought it was a good idea to use this Pond's The Caring Classic Dry Skin Cream after cleansing my face with cold cream of Ponds
  • Nevertheless, if only for the satisfaction I was getting from the cold cream I thought if it is Pond’s it is always worth being given some try so I bought this product
  • I like a product that is as absorbable as that of Oil of Olay but this Pond's The Caring Classic Dry Skin Cream certainly is not
  • Well, it was only for 3 days I think that I used this product then I just decided to just forget about this

• by ladyli

I have so much trust on Ponds Cleanser Cold Cream which I consider the best cleansing cream I’ve used so far. This satisfaction I got from this product inspired me to try other Pond’s products as well. One Pond’s product I have also used is Pond’s The Caring Classic Dry Skin Cream. I thought it was a good idea to use this Pond’s The Caring Classic Dry Skin Cream after cleansing my face with cold cream of Ponds. As for me it is always advisable to just use just one brand at a time on the skin as much as possible.

I have no previous feedback about this Pond’s The Caring Classic Dry Skin Cream. Unlike with the Pond’s Cleanser Cold Cream which my mother and Aunt have really tested and

recommended to me, this Pond’s The Caring Classic Dry Skin Cream was not recommended to me by anyone. I just considered using it in order to complement my usage of Ponds Cleanser Cold Cream. This Pond’s The Caring Classic Dry Skin Cream obviously came much later than the Ponds Cleanser Cold Cream if I am not mistaken. Nevertheless, if only for the satisfaction I was getting from the cold cream I thought if it is Pond’s it is always worth being given some try so I bought this product.

My experiences with Pond’s The Caring Classic Dry Skin Cream however have not been as satisfying as that of my experiences with Ponds Cleanser Cold Cream. I am sorry to say this product failed to satisfy me as much as the cold cream ...

• did. The product smells just light; it has no strong odor at all. It also did not give me any allergic reaction but one thing I really do not like is its inability to fully penetrate my skin. It leaves some greasiness on my face which really gives me discomfort. I would not want my skin to feel greasy. I want moisturizing effect not greasy effect. But this Pond’s The Caring Classic Dry Skin Cream was unable to deliver perfect moisturizing effect. I like a product that is as absorbable as that of Oil of Olay but this Pond’s The Caring Classic Dry Skin Cream certainly is not. It is just the same as some moisturizing creams that I’ve tested which stays just on the surface of my face and
        not at all absorbed. I still have to apply lots of baby powder in order to remove the greasiness on my face.

Well, this led me to conclude that not all Pond’s beauty products are created equal. While the Ponds Cleanser Cold Cream has proven itself really effective this Pond’s The Caring Classic Dry Skin Cream was unable to prove its worth on me. I would not know with others’ experiences but certainly with my own experiences I am not really happy with this product. The way it leaves greasiness instead of neat moisturizing effect, I don’t think I will ever find reason to continue using this product. Well, it was only for 3 days I think that I used this product then I just decided to just forget about this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311108795841031/k2311a0811/8.11.09