Clinique Eye Shadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • But there’s more that I like about Clinique eye shadows than just being hypoallergenic
  • I love how the product spreads evenly and easily over the eyelids

• by tsimon

My skin is pretty sensitive to make-up. I’ve experienced flare-ups and itching on my face with some brands. Happily, Clinique is one brand that my face seems to love. But there’s more that I like about Clinique eye shadows than just being hypoallergenic.

I love how the product spreads evenly and

easily over the eyelids. I like my make-up to appear very natural. Clinique’s formula for their eye shadow lays on very subtle and miles more sophisticated. My eyes don’t appear theatrical or clown-like at all.

I also like the packaging. Most eye shadows come in palettes of five. Clinique eye shadows ...

• can be had in two at a time and in matching pairs –which is the most you’ll need for everyday make-up. So this means no wasted colors.

The case also makes ample use of space to accommodate a good-sized mirror, so I don’t have to squint or go cross-eyed. I

also like it that the applicator has both a q-tip and brush tip, which gives me options if I want more definition or a sexy smudge.

Clinique may be a tad more pricey compared to the drugstore brands. But I’d invest in this for the sake of preventing allergic flare-ups and the convenience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311008795761231/k2311a0810/8.10.09