Slim-Fast Optima Rich Chocolate Royale  » Health  »
  • I gained a few pound over the Summer so I decided to try Slim-Fast
  • It's only 190 calories, so I thought that probably I would have 2 drink a couple cans of it before I felt any satiety
  • I was disappointed that I wouldn't be able to bring my Fart Fast , I mean Slim-Fast to work with me for breakfast and lunch because as a registered nurse, I feared that I might have an accident or get a bad case of gas while I was taking care of a patient
  • I never got diarrhea or anything, but I did experience lots and lots of gas pains from the Slim-Fast Optima
  • I think it's a great product, but anyone who wants to try it should check with their doctor to make sure it's safe for them

• by mom1

I gained a few pound over the Summer so I decided to try Slim-Fast. Specifically Slim-Fast Optima in the Rich Chocolate Royale flavor. I was skeptical at first because I though, how is this small 11 fluid ounce can of Slim-Fast going to control my hunger for up to 4 hours. It’s only 190 calories, so I thought that probably I would have 2 drink a couple cans of it before I felt any satiety.

The thought of drinking Slim-Fast, which is high in protein and fiber warm was not very appealing to me, so I made sure that it was ice cold, or as to follow their directions, “Serve Chilled” and “Shake Well”.

Okay, I gave the can a vigorous shake and then proceed to serve it to myself chilled and drank it with a straw. I have to say, it was really smooth and tasty going down. It really was good and tasted like rich chocolate

milk. I was pleasantly surprised. Okay, that was simple enough so now let’s see if it will control my hunger for 4 hours, as stated on the label.

Hour one - No, not even close to being hungry Hour two - Still not hungry Hour three Really, I’m not hungry Hour four I can’t believe I’m not hungry

Okay, I’m convinced. Slim-Fast Optima really works to control hunger - at least it controlled my hunger anyway. I was really bragging about the Slim-Fast to my daughter about how tasty it was and all until I felt this strange rumbling in my lower abdomen. I thought, this is not good - I hope this isn’t from the Slim-Fast Optima. As I was reporting my strange abdominal distress to one of my friends that night on the phone, after I told her that I drank Slim-Fast, she immediately said “You mean Fart Fast?” Oh no! I knew it was ...

• too good to be true. Apparently all the fiber and protein really gives your guts a workout and I mean a workout!

I was disappointed that I wouldn’t be able to bring my “Fart Fast”, I mean Slim-Fast to work with me for breakfast and lunch because as a registered nurse, I feared that I might have an accident or get a bad case of gas while I was taking care of a patient. That would not be a good scene for either parties involved.

I never got diarrhea or anything, but I did experience lots and lots of gas pains from the Slim-Fast Optima. The gas experience was tolerable though, so I pressed on to lose 7 pounds with Slim-Fast Optima’s Rich Chocolate Royale as my diet buddy.

Slim-Fast Optima makes it really easy to lose weight. It really takes the edge off your hunger and makes it easier to eat sensibly. My problem is

snacking and eating later in the evening. If you’re trying to lose weight, the old adage is true: eat like a king for breakfast, eat like a prince for lunch and eat like a pauper for dinner. It’s true - eating large amounts of food before bedtime doesn’t allow you to effectively burn off your excess calories.

Every time I would drink a Slim-Fast Optima when my daughter was around, she would say it smells so good. Of course being a weight loss dietary supplement, I didn’t want her to taste any.

The most I’ve drank daily was 2 cans. You could drink more if your really hungry, but I never got to the point where I was starving. It really filled me up and stopped my craving for sweets.

Slim-Fast Optima worked really well for me. I think it’s a great product, but anyone who wants to try it should check with their doctor to make sure it’s safe for them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341008795561231/k2311a0810/8.10.09