Bubba Ray’s Sports Bar  » Restaurants  »
5650 Spring Garden Road, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • My husband has fallen in love with their Blue Cheese Burger, and says that it may be the best burger he has ever tasted
  • We, however, deal with the sub standard service because the food, although limited in choice, is quite delicious
  • We will continue to eat here, and recommend it to anyone who wants to have a night out and watch a game while munching on some wings

• by C Mac

This is a newer sports bar, and one that my husband and I really enjoy. We have been here a ew times over the past three months, and each time we leave satisfied. There are two parking lots and a parking garage nearby, but chances are you will have a little walk as finding parking on the street is nearly impossible.

You have to walk up two flights of stairs to get to the restaurant. It looks like any other sports

bar, and it is quite spacious.

There are numerous large televisions, in all areas, so you are guaranteed to see some kind of sporting event - from rugby, to hockey to mixed martial arts. The menu is not huge, one side being food, and the other side mostly consisting of their fifty flavours of wings.

We have ordered three different flavours boneless chicken wings, and have been pleased with all of them. As for the main courses, these are also very ...

• good.

My husband has fallen in love with their Blue Cheese Burger, and says that it may be the best burger he has ever tasted. My clubhouse sandwich was also very good, as was the club wrap I purchased another time we were there.

One appetizer we tried were the fried pickles, which ended up being quite good. The staff was indifferent towards us the first two times we were here, and we dealt with slow service, and once I wasn’t

brought exactly what I had ordered (whole wheat bread for my clubhouse instead of white bread.

Another downside is that their tables always seem to be sticky, not a pleasant feeling when you sit down to eat a meal. We, however, deal with the sub standard service because the food, although limited in choice, is quite delicious.

We will continue to eat here, and recommend it to anyone who wants to have a night out and watch a game while munching on some wings.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71008795551231/k2311a0810/8.10.09