Listerine Mouthwash
  • It was from them that I learned to use Listerine Mouthwash

• by marielle

For me, brushing my teeth is not enough to clean my teeth and protect it from tartar build up. So I always gargle with Listerine Mouthwash after brushing my teeth, especially in the morning after waking up, and before sleeping at night.

I had learned from my parents the importance of taking care of my teeth and gums. It was from them that I learned

to use Listerine Mouthwash. I’ve been using Listerine for the longest time now. I’ve tried several different brands but I always end up with Listerine again. This is because some mouthwash has aftertaste, while with others, I feel like they’re giving me bad breath instead of getting rid of it. But with Listerine Mouthwash, there is no aftertaste and my mouth really feels refreshed ...

• after gargling it. I use the Coolmint Flavor because it gives my mouth, teeth and gums a cool sensation, leaving them cool and refreshed.

One of the things that I fear of having is a bad breath. But thanks to Listerine Mouthwash, I need not to worry. Even my dentist say I have a healthy gums, and I’d like to think that this is

because I’ve been using Listerine Mouthwash consistently.

Maintaining a good oral hygiene is really easy. All we have to do is to brush our teeth 3 times a day, gargle with the right mouthwash, and visit our dentists regularly. And there is only one mouthwash that works well for me, and that is Listerine Mouthwash. It protects my teeth and gums making it healthy.

Listerine Mouthwash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341008795361131/k2311a0810/8.10.09