Funtastic Girl Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I always feel happy with Benetton especially when I found their perfume products
  • I think they really know what the needs of their customers
  • And of the perfume product from Benetton that I bought long time ago was Funtastic Girl Perfume
  • And I spent few house to check many kind of perfume in the perfume store before I decided that Fantastic Girl Perfume was the best perfume that I could find from that perfume store
  • And of course I would not mind if she want to use it everyday since I know what kind of fragrance that she will use on her body

• by MomLouiTan

I always feel happy with Benetton especially when I found their perfume products. I think they really know what the needs of their customers.

And of the perfume product from Benetton that I bought long time ago was Funtastic Girl Perfume. I was a teenager at that time, when I could have my own perfume. My mother brought me to the perfume store and I was allowed to choose my own perfume. I was so happy at that time. And I spent few house to check many kind of perfume in the perfume store before I decided that Fantastic Girl Perfume was the best perfume that I

could find from that perfume store.

In my opinion, Funtastic Girl perfume from Benetton was really perfect perfume for me as a teenager. It has girly smell of fragrance, fresh and also have some kind of flower fragrance as well inside. The good thing about its flower fragrance was that it was just soft fragrance. So whenever I used it, I just felt the fresh of the fragrance but it would not make me feel like I’m wearing too much perfume on my body.

I really like it. Although the price was not really that cheap for me at that time, but my mother was the one paid the perfume. So I did not have to pay it my self. For a package with 3.4 oz Funtastic Girl perfume from Benetton.

Just like the other Benetton products, this Funtastic Girl Perfume from Benetton was also have colorful package. The bottle had orange top which was very unique color, and on the box itself, have the picture of a girl, but only like a close up picture of teenage girl. I think it was just to show that the Funtastic Girl Perfume is really specially made for young teenage girl.

I do like the other perfume from Benetton as well. But that came later after I bought ...

• Funtastic Girl Perfume
      this Funtastic Girl Perfume. So this was my first experience with Benetton perfume product. From that moment, I always try to find if Benetton have interesting fragrance to offer. Of course at this time, I am not looking for a girl perfume anymore from Benetton since I am not a young girl anymore. But since Benetton also have some interesting offer of perfume for women as well, I am looking to find the good product from them.

But I think this Funtastic perfume product was launched in the year 2000, so it was almost nine years ago since I bought the first Benetton perfume for my self. And

until this moment, I still like the product. Maybe if they still have this perfume on the store, I would like to buy it again. Of course it will not be for me but it will be for my young daughter. I know that she is still too young to use perfume but sometimes she asked me if she is allowed to use a little perfume. If she has special perfume for small girl, I am sure she will love it. And of course I would not mind if she want to use it everyday since I know what kind of fragrance that she will use on her body.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561008795351131/k2311a0810/8.10.09