Stouffer’s Grilled Chicken Italian Panini
  • It is actually quite a delicious sandwich too, and I hope that Stouffer's does not discontinue it because then I would have to attempt making my own
  • Plus, the flavors come together and mess well, so the sandwich is one that definitely works
  • It is a sandwich that I most definitely recommend

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Grilled Chicken Italian Panini is something that is quite unique as I never do see anything real similar to it in the frozen food sections of the grocery stores that I frequent. It is actually quite a delicious sandwich too, and I hope that Stouffer’s does not discontinue it because then I would have to attempt making my

own! This is much easier, and it is tasty too! What is it, exactly? Well, it is grilled chicken slices covered in provolone cheese along with grilled onions and peppers, all sandwiched between Italian white bread. The flavors are all represented quite well and I can taste each item as I work on devouring this delicious sandwich! Plus, the ...

• flavors come together and mess well, so the sandwich is one that definitely works! I find this to be a great and satisfying sandwich to have for lunch, because as a dinner, it is not heavy enough to satisfy my hunger at night and get me through to breakfast. Still, the flavor is what continues to draw me back!
        I look forward to having this sandwich once a week - I would have it more often for lunch, but a lot of times I am not home for lunch and this sandwich tastes best when its still hot, so I have little choice. When I do have it though, wow! It is a sandwich that I most definitely recommend!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271008795271131/k2311a0810/8.10.09