Stouffer’s Rigatoni with Roasted White Meat Chicken
  • Stouffer's Rigatoni with Roasted White Meat Chicken is a meal that I definitely enjoy time after time
  • Although the meal certainly satisfies my taste buds, it unfortunately comes up a little short satisfying my stomach
  • This is definitely a dinner that I recommend if you are someone that enjoys roasted chicken and pasta
  • It is a combination that really works quite well together, I think

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Rigatoni with Roasted White Meat Chicken is a meal that I definitely enjoy time after time. The combination of pasta and chicken is one that I find satisfying and good.

The roasted chicken offers quite a bit of flavor and on top of the chicken as well as the rigatoni is a basil sauce.

It is not too

strong, but it offers a definitely delicate dose of herbal flavor to the chicken and the rigatoni that I appreciate quite a bit.

As for the rigatoni, the pasta seems to always be thoroughly cooked and so it is never tough or gummy.

Although the meal certainly satisfies my taste buds, it unfortunately comes up a little short satisfying ...

• my stomach.

The portions of chicken and rigatoni are simply quite not large enough to leave me with a feeling of fullness.

What I have to do, as a result, is add to the meal.

I add bread to the meal as well as a fresh salad.

That gives me a more complete and even a more enjoyable dinner

that I can look forward to at night and hold me over through the night until breakfast comes in the morning.

This is definitely a dinner that I recommend if you are someone that enjoys roasted chicken and pasta.

It is a combination that really works quite well together, I think.

It is just a shame that the portions are not larger!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271008795261131/k2311a0810/8.10.09