Stouffer’s Pepperoni & Mushroom French Bread Pizza
1.0
  • Stouffer's Pepperoni & Mushroom French Bread Pizza did not turn out as tasty as I thought that it would
  • The picture on the box looked quite scrumptious, but unfortunately, the picture built up my hopes quite too much
  • I do not recommend this pizza to any individual because I believe that person will only be purchasing disappointment

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Pepperoni & Mushroom French Bread Pizza did not turn out as tasty as I thought that it would. The picture on the box looked quite scrumptious, but unfortunately, the picture built up my hopes quite too much.

The reason for my disappointment is really very simple: neither the pepperoni nor the mushrooms offered very

much flavor and flavor is obviously what I am after.

Yes, there was some pepperoni and and mushroom flavor to be tasted, but not as much as I had hoped for.

I do not like bland toppings on my pizza and I doubt others would enjoy bland toppings, either.

Aside from the toppings, there was ...

• pizza sauce, although it too lacked flavor, I felt.

The French bread was at least crunchy and crisp.

It is too bad that the pepperoni and mushroom flavors did not have more taste to them, otherwise this would have been an enjoyable pizza.

However, because the toppings came across as being relatively bland in flavor,

I will not be purchasing this pizza a second time.

I would much rather stick with the pure cheese varieties instead.

At least those flavor varieties tend to offer some flavor that my taste buds can really appreciate and enjoy.

I do not recommend this pizza to any individual because I believe that person will only be purchasing disappointment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271008795251131/k2311a0810/8.10.09