Stouffer’s Extra Cheese French Bread Pizza
  • Stouffer's Extra Cheese French Bread Pizza is an enjoyable treat that I think cheese lovers will be satisfied with
  • I definitely consider myself a cheese lover and I find this pizza to be an enjoyable one to have
  • The mozzarella cheese is really quite gooey and thick, and delicious, too
  • I certainly love a lot of cheese on my pizza and I find that this pizza has just the amount that I consider to be good
  • I know that I will be purchasing this pizza a second time around

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Extra Cheese French Bread Pizza is an enjoyable treat that I think cheese lovers will be satisfied with. I definitely consider myself a cheese lover and I find this pizza to be an enjoyable one to have.

I think it is one of the best frozen French bread pizzas that Stouffer’s has come out with, most

certainly superior to the bland sausage and pepperoni pizzas.

The mozzarella cheese is really quite gooey and thick, and delicious, too! I certainly love a lot of cheese on my pizza and I find that this pizza has just the amount that I consider to be good! In addition to all the cheese, there is also sauce,

• although it does not offer quite as much flavor as the cheese does.

I mainly taste the cheese on this pizza, and that is about it.

The French bread crust is quite crunchy and thick.

I like to have a salad when I have this pizza and I never have it for dinner because it is not

quite filling enough for it to be my last meal of the night.

For lunch, though, it is a very enjoyable and satisfying treat.

If you like a lot of cheese on your pizza, I definitely recommend that you give this extra cheese French bread pizza a try! I know that I will be purchasing this pizza a second time around.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271008795241131/k2311a0810/8.10.09