Stouffer’s Pepperoni French Bread Pizza
1.5
  • I know what delicious pepperoni pizza can taste like if the right kind of pepperoni is used - and unfortunately, the right kind of pepperoni was not used for this pizza
  • Naturally, I do not recommend the pepperoni pizza either

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Pepperoni French Bread Pizza is not a variety of pizza that I care for all that much. It is not that I do not like pepperoni, quite the opposite really, but I do not find the pepperoni on this pizza to be too tasty at all.

Yes, there is a slight pepperoni flavor

that is authentic, but it is pretty bland.

The flavor is not as strong as I would have liked.

I know what delicious pepperoni pizza can taste like if the right kind of pepperoni is used - and unfortunately, the right kind of pepperoni was not used for this pizza.

As for the rest ...

• of the pizza, both the cheese and the sauce taste absolutely fine and the French bread crust is crunchy and crisp, so I have no complaints there.

However, like the sausage pizza, this pepperoni pizza is ruined by the fact that the topping is a letdown.

If I want a cheese pizza, I will

purchase the white French bread variety pizza.

I however wanted pepperoni, but unfortunately, that is not what I got.

Also like the sausage pizza, I will not be purchasing this pepperoni variety a second time.

There is simply no reason for me to with such a blah pepperoni flavor.

Naturally, I do not recommend the pepperoni pizza either.

• To Buy or Not to Buy
    • - Very bland. Mainly tastes like crust. ;

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271008795231131/k2311a0810/8.10.09