Stouffer’s Smoked Turkey Club Panini
  • Stouffer's Smoked Turkey Club Panini is not quite as good as some of Stouffer's other frozen sandwiches, but I nonetheless still enjoyed the sandwich and will likely purchase it again now and then
  • This is a sandwich that I will only have for lunch though because it is not too heavy and definitely not sufficiently filling for dinner
  • Although I enjoy this sandwich, I do not purchase it as often as some of the other sandwiches because it is not quite as good and I do not care for turkey as much as I enjoy chicken

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Smoked Turkey Club Panini is not quite as good as some of Stouffer’s other frozen sandwiches, but I nonetheless still enjoyed the sandwich and will likely purchase it again now and then. The smoked turkey slices have a good flavor to them, and I am not even that crazy about turkey.

The turkey

used for this sandwich is not even that bland, really.

The crumbled bacon and cheese really helps, too.

In fact, the bacon and cheese sort of dominate the turkey flavor.

Perhaps that is why I do not find this turkey to be as bland as some other turkey clubs I have had in the ...

• past.

The sourdough bread offers good flavor too.

The flavors come together quite well and the result is a sandwich that is not too, too filling, but offers a moderately enjoyable flavor.

filling for dinner.

Although I enjoy this sandwich, I do not purchase it as often as some of the other sandwiches because it is not quite as good and I do not care for turkey as much as I enjoy chicken.

All in all, if you enjoy turkey, you might want to give this turkey sandwich a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271008795221131/k2311a0810/8.10.09