Cranberries for Urinary Tract Infections  » Health  »
  • I just wanted to stress the fact that this does really work great, not only to cure infections but also to help prevent anyone from even getting these infections in the first place
  • Try to drink the unsweetened version if you can stand the tart taste

• by Lynn Moll

I am sure by now just about everyone has heard that cranberries help if you have a urinary tract infection, right? I just wanted to stress the fact that this does really work great, not only to cure infections but also to help prevent anyone from even getting these infections in the first place.

You

can either eat cranberries or drink cranberry juice. If you opt to drink the juice, be sure to watch how much sugar is in it. Try to drink the unsweetened version if you can stand the tart taste.

I get urinary tract infections frequently and each time, I eat cranberries to cure the infection.

• Anthocyanidins that are in unprocessed cranberries and cranberry juice prevent the bacteria that cause these infections from attaching to the urinary tract wall.

For the past six months, I have added cranberries to my diet on a regular basis and since doing this I have not had any infections!

I, personally, love the taste of cranberries,

so I am able to eat them. For people that do not care for the taste can use cranberry juice, but just be sure to keep an eye on the sugar content, especially if you are diabetic. Most cranberry juices are heavily sweetened to try to cover up the taste.

This great remedy really does work!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341008795191131/k2311a0810/8.10.09