St. Ives Apricot Facial Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the way my face feels after washing my face with this scrub
  • The best part is that it is not very expensive at all
  • If you have blemish-prone skin, definitely try this scrub product before spending your money on more expensive treatment options

• by Lynn Moll

St. Ives Apricot Facial Scrub works great! This scrub is gentle enough for your skin, but powerful enough to exfoliate your skin! I love the way my face feels after washing my face with this scrub! I can just feel all that dead skin being washed off my face. This facial scrub also treats

as well as prevents blemishes and blackheads.

This scrub is all natural and oil free. The best part is that it is not very expensive at all. A container costs fewer than five dollars and lasts me a month with using it once a day.

It is real easy to use also. All you need to do ...

• is wet your face, use a small out of scrub and massage onto your entire face, I also do my neck area, and rinse off with water. According to the directions on the package, you should use the scrub three to four times a week for best results. I use every morning without any problems.
        I would suggest for anyone that tries this product for the first time to start using three to four times a week and see the results. After about two to three weeks, you can then add more use if needed.

If you have blemish-prone skin, definitely try this scrub product before spending your money on more expensive treatment options.

St. Ives Apricot Facial Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311008795181131/k2311a0810/8.10.09