Lifetime Movie Network  » TV  »
  • Most of the movies, in my opinion, women can relate to better than men, but on occasion at times my husband will watch this channel with me

• by Lynn Moll

If you like watching movies, Lifetime Movie Network is a channel you absolutely must subscribe to! Depending on your cable provider, it may be included in your current package or you may need to add it and be charged a monthly fee. Either way, this is a must have channel for movie lovers!

This channel plays a

continuous rotation of movies! Most movies are about two hours long, but at times they do play longer mini-series type movies that can run an entire day.

This channel runs a variety of different types of movies and usually on weekends, sticks to a theme-based type. Recently, they featured a Lover’s Weekend, during this time they played ...

• all romance movies for an entire weekend. Around each holiday they also run holiday movies.

My favorite is when they run their “True Story” days. This year, every Thursday in the month of July they brought to all their viewers movies that are based on real life stories! These are my absolute favorite.

Most of the movies,

in my opinion, women can relate to better than men, but on occasion at times my husband will watch this channel with me.

Lifetime Movie Network does have a website that you can easily log onto and review their movie lineup.

No matter what your taste in movies is, you will be delighted with learning what Lifetime Movie Network has to offer!

Lifetime Movie Network
    Patricia Hill says :

Yes I was wondering when the movie Everything She Ever Wanted comes on? I saw the preview and it said 8 30 09, but there is no showing for it, and on here it says it came on in May. Can you help me out and tell me when it comes on or where I can watch it ….. Thank you

judy normandin says :

Hello, I’ve watched lifetime and lmn for years. I like true stories, romance, teary eyed movies. I am seeing more and more movies on murders, murders, and more murders. Can you bring back more of traditional movies? Thank you

Lynn Moll replies :

I agree, there was been many more “crime-style” movies on lately. I personally love these. I do agree that they really should air a variety of themes to appeal to more people

quick note by anonymous :

Get THE FRIGGING MUSIC OUT OF YOUR MOVIES SO SOMEONE CAN HEAR THE DIALOG.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101008795161131/k2311a0810/8.10.09