Nokia 6120 Classic cell phone  » Phones  »
  • I am glad we did, as I think it is a good cell phone
  • I would like to share my experience using it with you
  • I like this fact a lot, because this means that it is comfortable to hold and can easily fit my shirt pocket
  • I believe this is a great advantage, as I do expect my cell phone to be user friendly and enjoyable to use

• by cool

My wife and I have recently gone to her cellular service company to upgrade her old cell phone to a newer one. We were shown several cell phones to choose from. We finally decided on the Nokia 6120 Classic cell phone. I am glad we did, as I think it is a good cell phone. I would like to share my experience using it with you.

Let’s start with the cell phone’s design. It is quite slim and wights very little. I like this fact a lot, because this means that it is comfortable to hold and can easily fit my shirt pocket. I

believe this is a great advantage, as I do expect my cell phone to be user friendly and enjoyable to use.

Another great advantage the Nokia 6120 Classic cell phone has to offer is its big and clear screen display. As far as I can tell, the screen size is about half the total size of the cell phone! It is much bigger than other cell phones’ screen that I have seen.

I think this is great, because I feel that I can view a lot of information in the display at once. I like the fact that I can see all the information in ...

• a clear way, with no need to scroll down or move to the next page. The cell phone can browse the internet, so this is another good example where getting as much information as possible in one screen is important.

Another thing that I like is the size of the numeric buttons. I think that these are probably the buttons most used for entering a phone number and writing a text message. My experience shows that they are big enough to allow a pleasant touch when pressing on them.

I appreciate the fact that Nokia 6120 Classic cell phone is full packed with many useful

features. I think that the following are the most important ones: phone-book, calendar, organizer, camera and more. Although I mainly use my cell phone for talking and text messages, I believe that it should also support other ways of digital communication and internet connectivity.

The only thing that bothers me a little, is the navigation buttons in the middle of the cell phone. I feel that they are too many of them; they are a bit small and not so comfortable to use. However, I think that Nokia 6120 Classic is an excellent cell phone, overall. Therefore, I will give it a top rating of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371008795071131/k2311a0810/8.10.09