Avon Soothing Anti-Druff Shampoo with Conditioner
  • I would not want to use an anti-dandruff shampoo because as per my experience, these anti-dandruff shampoos are too harsh on my hair that they would always totally deprive my hair of gloss and then will later make dry and brittle
  • Immediately I decided that I would use it
  • I love all naturals product and would prefer using all naturals as much as possible
  • I think the two weeks of using could already prove if the product is effective or not so I concluded that this Avon Soothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with Conditioner is not at all effective as far as my own problem with dandruff is concern

• by ladyli

Having dandruff is just so gross. It is not only very itchy but the flakes that fall down on the shoulders are just too embarrassing. Well, I was lately victimized by dandruff. I had my hair straightened and maybe the chemicals have reached my scalp that it triggered dandruff to sprout. I really was at a loss on how to treat my dandruff. I would not want to use an anti-dandruff shampoo because as per my experience, these anti-dandruff shampoos are too harsh on my hair that they would always totally deprive my hair of gloss and then will later make dry and brittle.

My mother told me to use the native “gugo” and so I did. But although the “gugo” added extra shine to my hair

it was unable to treat my dandruff. I was expecting to have dramatic effect just on the first few days but none. My mother urged me to just continue using so I could get the benefit but I was quite impatient. I could not wait for long because my dandruff had really caused me too much itchiness and could not help to scratch my head even in public and besides the native “gugo” was so tiresome to use.

When I saw from Avon brochure an anti-dandruff shampoo, I saw some hope and was happy because I even saw it was being sold at a very cheap price of PHP99 so it means a PHP30 savings because its regular price is PHP129. Immediately I decided that I ...

• would use it. I saw in the brochure that it is one of the Avon All Naturals products. I love all naturals product and would prefer using all naturals as much as possible. I asked my officemates if anyone of them has already tried this Avon Soothing Anti Dandruff Shampoo with Conditioner but not one has ever tried. At any rate, I was interested and decided to try it myself. So I bought one 200 ml.

So I used Avon Soothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with Conditioner. The shampoo has refreshing smell and it was very friendly to my head. It has no foul odor like that of Nizoral. However, it was unable to heal my dandruff. I used this for almost two weeks but dandruff kept bothering

me. I did not see any healing effect at all. While my hair comes out soft after shampooing because it has conditioner, the dandruff remained. I think the two weeks of using could already prove if the product is effective or not so I concluded that this Avon Soothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with Conditioner is not at all effective as far as my own problem with dandruff is concern.

So what I did was to go back to the native but messy way but also very natural. As my mother advised I continued using the “gugo” and after weeks of patiently bearing the mess, my dandruff was gone. It was not the shampoo but it was the “gugo” that healed my dandruff. True enough, it pays to listen to a mother’s advice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341008795031131/k2311a0810/8.10.09