Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Grill, Red  » Housewares  »
  • However, during the many times we were bringing this along, we noticed one problem
  • Because of this my husband and I decided to just buy a new barbecue grill that will be easier to carry
  • I like the wheels which make it just easy to move to another position when needed
  • But this new Coleman 99-49-750 Road Trip Grill is certainly much more convenient

• by ladyli

We used to be contented with the barbecue grill that my husband himself had made. Of course I would always appreciate whatever my husband could make in his own little way. Anyway, it is comparatively much well-built and stronger that the many shaky barbecue grills in the market. However, during the many times we were bringing this along, we noticed one problem. It is too bulky and would take a lot of space in the car. Because of this my husband and I decided to just buy a new barbecue grill that will be easier to carry. After canvassing for a good barbecue grill we finally got this Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Grill, which looks attractive in its red color. Of course we have always trusted Coleman when it comes

to chest freezers and cooling jugs and this trust is one good reason why we decided to buy barbecue grill from Coleman as well.

The Coleman 99-49-750 Road Trip Grill has met all the requirements we are looking for a barbecue grill. First, is the convenience of taking this on the road. Its collapsible feature made it just compact. We can now accommodate more baggage because this Coleman is not as bulky as the first. Its collapsible grill, detachable side tables and towing handles are just very easy to assemble. I like the wheels which make it just easy to move to another position when needed. The legs are in the X-shape and it stands firmly. We’ve already brought this to the beach and even on the sandy ground this barbecue grill stood steadily. What I like most ...

• is its 10,000 BTU burners that could cook the meat perfectly. Of course the old grill though steady and sturdy is comparatively a crude type and not as modernized as this so we could not assure a real perfect cooking unless we keep constant eyes and hands. But this new Coleman 99-49-750 Road Trip Grill is certainly much more convenient. There is no need to exert too much effort and easier to handle. You will just push the button to ignite the burners and sooner sufficient heat will come from the burner to cook the meat or the fish or whatever we want to cook. It is just so cleverly crafted to give this much more cooking efficiency with lesser effort. Each burner has independent control knobs too for easy control or adjustment.
        Its 285 square inches cooking space is ideally sized to meet our cooking needs too.

It has two side-tables on the side of the grill which is very useful in food preparation. This barbecue grill is so neat to use because it has a sliding grease tray that catches all the drippings to prevent messing around. The grill has two warp-resistant cast-iron grill grates which make cleaning a lot easier. One thing more is that this Coleman 99-49-750 Road Trip Grill looks very stylish that people around the beach could not help but admire this fine-looking barbecue grill.

After we’ve seen the advantage of using the Coleman 99-49-750 Road Trip Grill, we could not help but laugh at ourselves why we’ve for so long deprived ourselves of the convenience of owning a modernized barbecue grill like this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531008795021131/k2311a0810/8.10.09