Law & Order SVU: Annihilated  » TV  »
  • I know I was checking on my daughters a couple different times last night after seeing this
  • This is an interesting episode of the show but not one you should watch if you are very emotional
  • I think it would end up having too much of an effect on you if that’s the case

• by Steve

OK, the SVU episode “Annihilated” had to be one of the most twisted, sick and sad episodes I’ve seen. Seriously, how can someone do something like that to their family?

The case starts out with a woman being murdered and a search for her fiancé, who is reportedly in the

CIA.

We later learn he’s already married with a family and was lying to the first woman.

We are then led to believe the wife is a suspect in her murder (though that overlooks the fact the fiancée was raped and had her neck snapped assassin style).

The sad part ...

• of this though is his entire family, including the kids, being killed brutally.

I’m not sure if he really did it of if his wife snapped and he killed her later, but this was a very sad episode and I can see how that could affect anyone with a family.

I know I was checking on my daughters a couple different times last night after seeing this.

This is an interesting episode of the show but not one you should watch if you are very emotional.

I think it would end up having too much of an effect on you if that’s the case.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101008794931131/k2311a0810/8.10.09