Zell-V Aeskulap RNA  » Health  »
  • Then I found out about Zell-V Aeskulap RNA

• by shinl

My mother have about eight or nine sisters, which means I have many aunties. I grow up with these aunties around me, so I’m quite aware of what aunties want. Apart from wanting their husbands to pay more attention to them, wanting their kids to excel in studies and make them proud, more money to buy groceries and jewelleries and clothes and

cosmetics and health products, there’s one more thing that they want very, very much - to stop ageing.

They fret and vent on every fine line and wrinkles. “Eeek, another line!” is what I hear them shouting out most often. They complain about wrinkles so much that I wish I can help them out in some wya.

Then ...

• I found out about Zell-V Aeskulap RNA. This is a cell therapy that activates the body’s own repair and regeneration powers.

Those around me who used it claimed that only they look younger now, but they do feel younger too. They say they feel healthier and they don’t get sick easily anymore. I sometimes go and climb mountain with them and

I realize that their stamina and improved. Not only that, but their knee joints also appear stronger. I remember last time they always used some knee protector from Ebene but now they don’t need them anymore. They climb mountain like mountain goat - now I’m the one lagging behind, not them!

All I can is that this is a good therapy.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341008794711031/k2311a0810/8.10.09