Palmer’s Cocoa Butter
2.5
  • Once upon a time I thought only pregnant ladies have stretch marks but my friend had proved me wrong
  • Palmer's Cocoa Butter had really helped moistured and cured my cracked and dry lips, so I thought Palmer's Cocoa Butter offers really good products, hence I strongly recommend it to my friend

• by shinl

Once upon a time I thought only pregnant ladies have stretch marks but my friend had proved me wrong. My friend who is of my age secretly told me that she has stretch mark as well and she really wants to get rid of them. Because of the stretch marks, she does not have the confidence to wear the lovely tube top and denim shorts

which she really loves wearing. She is constantly seeking for good products to help her get rid of stretch marks.

Together, we found out her solution: Palmer’s Coca Butter Formula for Stretch Marks. This product, according to the sales promoter, is claimed to be able to increase moisturisation and elasticity of the skin.

I thought this product would be quite good ...

• as I had used Palmer’s Cocoa Butter when I just had my surgery and suffered from really dry lips. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter had really helped moistured and cured my cracked and dry lips, so I thought Palmer’s Cocoa Butter offers really good products, hence I strongly recommend it to my friend.

After purchase and use it, my friend complained to me that the

product had not done much to help solve her problems. Her stretch mark remains visible. Maybe the product is not suitable for her skin, or maybe the product is simply not as effective as it claims to be. Whichever the reason is, I made a mental note that if I ever have stretch marks, I won’t buy this product. I will definitely go for something else.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341008794701031/k2311a0810/8.10.09