Zen Zest Bergamot and Neroli Uplifting Massage Oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's kinda weird for me since this is my first time to have experienced such skin problem
  • I love the way it gives warmth especially when I have it on my back

• by Amaya

Stress breaks down my skin’s natural barrier and compromises my ability to retain moisture, causing intense dryness. It’s kinda weird for me since this is my first time to have experienced such skin problem. When I met my dermatologist for a consultation, she gave me a bit of lesson to ponder for the rest of my chances to make my skin look better.

That was the time when I knew that when your skin is as arid as

the Sahara, getting plenty of shut-eye is crucial to healing. Since your body replenishes moisture and replenishes everyday cell damage as you snooze, make sure you get a quota of sleep.

To melt away worries, have a massage using Zen Zest Bergamot and Naroli Uplifting Massage Oil onto your back and give you a rub down. It may sound weird for such thing to work on the dryness of your skin, but hey, it did work.

It really ...

• feels relaxing not only in the inside flesh but as well as on my skin. I love the way it gives warmth especially when I have it on my back.

It feels so soothing that it puts me easily to sleep. The morning I wake up, I feel so refreshed and very light.

However, to maximize the effect, I gently run the bristles of a paddle hairbrush over my body. Such routine will stimulate your skin’s receptors and

lower your stress levels.

Keep the water temperature lukewarm (intense heat can diminish your hydration level), and apply a thick cream within a few minutes after shower to seal in moisture.

Surely such routine, plus this product really worked well on me.

For four weeks time, my skin really improved. From being dull to moisturized, I really felt alive and glowing for all time.

Also, I no longer have the worries of having dry breakouts that can really give a big boo-boo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311008794610831/k2311a0810/8.10.09