Olay Total Effects
  • Having tried Olay Total effects before, I thought what could ever top it
  • With the best Total Effect formula to date, I can say that only Olay can top Olay

• by Amaya

Line minimization, tone enhancement, nourishing moisturization. The gold standard in skincare is in my fingertips every morning. But it wasn’t always like this for me. Months ago, I was like any other lady who went to my dermatologist regularly for exfoliation and facial massages to rejuvenate my skin and give it that youthful glow.

But that was before I discovered Olay

Total Effects, which offers women the benefits of 7 anti-aging treatments, all in one bottle. Olay has once again pioneered true beauty evolution with the new and improved Olay Total Effects. Now, it gives the benefits of line minimization, gentle exfoliation, pore refinement, anti-oxidants, tone enhancement, nourishing moisturization, and subtle lifting (all in just on bottle).

Having tried Olay Total effects ...

• before, I thought what could ever top it? But the new Olay Total Effects promises to be just as effective as facial treatment so I was very excited to try it. After using it, I thought this is even better because my skin looked pinker and more nourished. I would say that the benefits that I got from the new Olay
        Total Effects actually match those of anti-aging treatments.

With the best Total Effect formula to date, I can say that only Olay can top Olay. Prove it to yourself and discover the new pinnacle of beauty evolution. For just Php 649.00, you will get all these benefits just like what I had. It’s worth a try and you are assured that your every penny counts.

Olay Total Effects
    Bansi says :

hey, i want to know y my face gets dull after noon,even after using this cream with SPF 15? can u please tell me the right method of using it

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Bansi, the dull look can be due to two things: Firstly, it could be your makeup. If you are wearing makeup that isn’t made for all day wear and put it on in the morning then by the afternoon it will look dull and need to be freshened. I use Olay Total Effects and have found that this product usually tends to make cheap makeup exhaust more evidently.

Secondly, if you aren’t wearing makeup, it could be that your face is getting dry. I personally, I have found it best to use my Olay Total Effects at night. It tends to work better since your skin regenerates after you sleep. Then in the morning I wash my face with a gently cleanser and warm water. This freshens my skin up and then while my face is dry but still warm I use a daily BB cream (Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream with SPF 15) that helps to not only moisturize, but gives my skin a healthy glow.

I would try switching to using the Olay Total Effects at night and a BB cream in the morning. Just be sure to get one that is meant for your skin type.

Azriel says :

The cream seemed too expensive for me for a regular use. I wonder though if it is really that worth it, and if I use this ceam would i be conscious not to go under the sun? I am afraid that i might get spreckles if i use this and be exposed to uv rays unexpectedly. Thanks

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Azriel, I use this product and I can say that it is worth the money. Recently I switched from using t during the day to at night only and actually starts seeing better results. I have never experienced spots from sun exposure, but if you are concerned then I recommend using a everyday sunscreen of at least SPF 15 which is actually recommended by dermatologists anyway to help prevent against early aging and skin cancer. I use a BB cream with SPF 15 and there have been no problems with sun exposure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311008794600831/k2311a0810/8.10.09