The Balm Pick-Up Liners  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like it because inside one package lies three liners
  • I love the way it supports me and my career

• by Amaya

Need a brilliant eye-opener? These humble eyeliners can keep up the work at a low price. The label is honestly, not attractive. It looks somewhat like it ha existed long before I was born. It isn’t that consumer-catching. However, I gave it a try in the hope that I might find something good in this oldie. Indeed, it did possess a lot of benefits. The magic of several years of beautification isn’t reflected in the label. It is encapsulated within its humble and simple package.

I had

used it for several occasions then when immediate simple makeup is a must. I like it because inside one package lies three liners. Although a sharpener is not included, whenever one breaks, I still got two left to assure that I can still keep up before my Cinderella curfew cuts off me. I love it because it’s gentle to put on. Not that sharp enough yet the results are very good. I use it for times when I get a hang-over. Of course, no one would want ...

• to hear about my late-night gig or even suspect me of where I have been last night especially that I am maintaining a good image as an office worker. I need to perk up those eyes to give them an energized look. Whew! It’s like my Superman that keeps my gimmicks from getting caught. I love the way it supports me and my career. I’ve got nothing to leave behind. I got my gigs on the left and work on the right. And so far, the other
        one didn’t create conflict with the other. Totally, my BFF. Portable and very handy, I can apply it whenever and wherever I need it depending on the situation that demands it.

Pretty recommendable for chicks who’d like to get their career on the go at the same time having fun for a bit. You need not to look haggard the next day after a night of sister fun and enjoyment. Just sit back. Relax. The liner will do its job in hiding what you are suppose to hide.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311008794590831/k2311a0810/8.10.09