Victoria’s Secret Garden Love Spell Hydrating Body Lotion
  • For me, this has become the most popular and the best selling Victoria’s Secret
  • Though the new one looks more elegant but I am much convenient with their old ones
  • I love fruity and floral scents that is why this scent is actually fit for my taste
  • This is what I really love about this product

• by amazingme

I am terribly in love with Love Spell Hydrating Body Lotion. I just love everything in this product. Everytime I heard about the name Victoria’s Secret, the first thing comes into my mind is the Love Spell. For me, this has become the most popular and the best selling Victoria’s Secret. The first time I introduced myself to Victoria’s Secret products, the Love Spell Silkening Lotion was my first ever tried VS product. It was named as Love Spell Silkening Body Lotion before it has changed to Love Spell Hydrating Body Lotion with a new packaging at the same time. Well, I have been using Victoria’s Secret products a quite some time now and frankly I still love the old packaging for the lotions. Though the

new one looks more elegant but I am much convenient with their old ones. Anyway, this change in packaging does not bother me because the important thing is that the content has no difference at all. And the Love Spell lotion stays as the Love Spell I have used before.

Of the entire Victoria’s Secret Garden Collection for lotions, the Love Spell is really my favorite. I love fruity and floral scents that is why this scent is actually fit for my taste. It has a captivating scent especially for men. Its scent becomes more pleasant to the nose when I am sweating. It actually reveals its very sweet yet so sensual fragrance. This is what I really love about this product. I can still smell the ...

• sweet fruity scents in the clothes I wore two days ago. The fragrance is very long lasting and it keep the scent all day long and that what makes me feel so confident, beautiful and sexy. My husband loves the Love Spell very much. Also, many people keep on asking me what perfume I am wearing when I am out because according to them they just love smelling it. As a matter of fact when I used the Love Spell Hydrating Body Lotion, wearing perfume is no longer needed even I have the Love Spell Eau de Toilette Spray. This lotion is just enough for my body become more naturally sweet scented. But I admit that this product when applied too much becomes strong to
        the nose. So I just applied this lotion once a day, before going to work and it last for the whole day until night.

But there are some people who hate the scent of this Love Spell. Of course, I cannot blame them. I respect everybody’s opinions about their own experiences with this product. But for me, this is absolutely fabulous. Even though I switch brand of lotion from time to time, Love Spell Hydrating Body Lotion is always on the line. Using Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Hydrating Lotion alone can really make me feel always fresh and ready on the go without feeling insecurities. You have to try it too. I tell you, you will definitely love it. By the way, for a content of 250ml, your money is worth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311008794540831/k2311a0810/8.10.09