Belo Essentials Whitening Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • So that’s why I guess they created Belo Essentials Whitening Lotion so that common people could experience their services at the comfort of their own home
  • Still quite persistent and hopeful I decided to continue using it for a few more weeks

• by rye

I’m not blessed with a fair skin so I spend a lot of money on whitening products to get one. I saw the Belo Essential commercial featuring top Philippine actresses and of course got curious. Backed with a famous skin care clinic and famous endorsers it should work right?

Belo Medical Group is quite famous in the Philippines with most of celebrities are endorsing

their services. From skin services to liposuction to cosmetic surgery. I really would want to get myself treated in one of their posh clinics but I cannot afford it. So that’s why I guess they created Belo Essentials Whitening Lotion so that common people could experience their services at the comfort of their own home.

Well, I guess I have to try it for ...

• myself then. Got a tube of Belo Essentials Whitening Lotion with SPF 15 at a grocery store for approximately 3 USD.

It contains reinforced sunscreen that protects the skin with harmful UV rays. It lightens the skin naturally with its Dermalight Skin System with is a combination of alpine plant extracts, California prune fruit pulp and skin vitamins.

I used it continuously for 2 weeks,

but I cannot see any results. Still quite persistent and hopeful I decided to continue using it for a few more weeks. Still no results, I guess I am not like those actresses in the commercial. Maybe it works with others but not for all. I finally gave up using Belo Essentials Whitening Lotion, and will look for other whitening product that will eventually benefits me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31908794480831/k2311a089/8.9.09