Nestle Nesvita Cereal Milk Drink
  • What I love with Nestle Nesvita Cereal Milk Drink is that it is easily prepared, just pour over the content of the sachet on a 175 ml either hot or cold water and then mix
  • It also contains milk which is the best source of natural calcium and calcium plays an important role in maintaining healthy muscles, teeth and bones

• by rye

I am always in a hurry and most often than not cannot afford to have a decent breakfast. So I always rely on Nestle Nesvita Cereal Milk Drink. It has Original, Sweet Corn and Choco Malt flavors.

ml either hot or cold water and then mix. The result is a satisfying meal that is full of nutrients such as Calcium, Fiber and Vitamins A, B complex, C, D and E. The special ingredient of Nestle Nesvita Cereal Milk Drink is the fiber which is very good for the body. As mentioned in it’s label, A fiber rich diet aids ...

• in smoother digestion and flushes out harmful body toxins, helping you feel great inside and out. It also contains milk which is the best source of natural calcium and calcium plays an important role in maintaining healthy muscles, teeth and bones.

I also drink Nestle Nesvita Cereal Milk Drink when I feel bloated and constipated. It really does the trick, take that from

me.

But I don’t limit drinking Nestle Nesvita Cereal Milk Drink as a breakfast substitute, sometimes even as snacks, lunch or dinner especially when I’m on a diet. I love the taste and drink alternately but my favorite is the Nestle Nesvita Cereal Milk Drink Choco Malt Flavor.

Whoa! For as little as USD 0.5 for 30 gram sachet, it is indeed a great value.

Nestle Nesvita Cereal Milk Drink

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27908794460831/k2311a089/8.9.09