Bounce Dryer Bar  » Housewares  »
2.5
  • However, my dress pants and a few blankets have come straight out of the dryer with static

• by jennrenai

The new Bounce Dryer Bar is a great idea. Too bad that is all it is…just a great idea. To think, no more dryer sheets to keep clothes soft and static free. Now they have a bar that sticks to the inside of your dryer and lasts for 2 months.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t work that great. It’s not horrible…but not great either. It does keep clothes soft and not

stiff feeling. So, in that aspect, it is great. My clothes also smelled fresh as if I had a dryer sheet in with them, which is another plus.

The only thing I do not like about it, which is the most important part to me, is that it did not keep the static out of my clothes. Normal cotton material clothing such as t-shirts and jeans were fine and ...

• static free. But these types of clothes usually do not have much static anyways. However, my dress pants and a few blankets have come straight out of the dryer with static. I can actually hear the static as I am removing them from the dryer.

I went out and bought actual dryer sheets today. I will keep the dryer bar attached to my dryer until it runs out,

but will use a dryer sheet as well for most clothes items. Things like towels I probably won’t use a dryer sheet for just because those are used to dry off water and once wet won’t have any static.

I can say that I will not buy another Bounce Dryer Bar once I am done with this one. I am going to just stick to the good ‘ol normal dryer sheets.

Bounce Dryer Bar

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53908794390831/k2311a089/8.9.09