Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Anyway, I paid $37.00 for the 4.2 ounce plastic bottle
  • I like to use it as a base for under my make-up

• by mom1

I am reviewing Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion. The reason why I did not capitalize “dramatically different moisturizing lotion” is because Clinique doesn’t capitalize them either. Anyway, I paid $37.00 for the 4.2 ounce plastic bottle.

The lotion does not have much

of a scent to it - although I do like lotions with a hint of scent to them. The lotion itself is a pretty shade of light yellow and it goes on very smooth.

The lotion does seem to get rid of fine lines and it moisturizes your skin very nicely. I like to use it as a base for under my make-up. I also slather some on before bedtime. It seems like my skin looks and feels more supple in the morning after I’ve used it.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31908794380831/k2311a089/8.9.09