Hp w2207 Monitor
  • Unlike some of those cheaper monitors out there, this monitor looks amazing and is way easier to position
  • I know people with monitors the same size as mine and they don't even compete with the one I have
  • Overall, I think this monitor is an excellent buy for the price and quality

• by davehan

The HP w2207 is probably the most popular flat screen LCD ever made. The screen is smooth and the frame feels sturdy and shiny. Unlike some of those cheaper monitors out there, this monitor looks amazing and is way easier to position.

The monitor itself is on a stand that allows the monitor

to move up and down tilt forwards and backwards, and even rotate the monitor 90 degrees so it looks like a giant iphone. The monitor has easy to understand menus and buttons and even has its own software. The monitor is 22″ diagonally and has a max resolution of 1680 x 1050.

This ...

• is my first flat screen monitor and it is amazing. I know people with monitors the same size as mine and they don’t even compete with the one I have. One feature that I absolutely love is the monitor’s ability to tilt completely flat, like a table. This is good for tracing things
        on screen if you do such a thing.

This monitor’s only con would be its weight. I move around a lot and this monitor is big and heavy. even though it folds into a flat package, it’s still bulky and uneven.

Overall, I think this monitor is an excellent buy for the price and quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16908794360831/k2311a089/8.9.09