LCD Flat screen Vizio Television  » Electronics  »
  • I bought my first one about 8 months ago, and it has been a great TV
  • They are a great unit, and I would recommend them to ANYONE
  • The one thing that I like most about these Televisions is that they are a fraction of the cost that you would pay for the same TV of another brand like LG or Sony
  • I enjoy using products from this company, and will more than likely never buy any other brand

• by LouieWpHs04

The product that I would like to review for you is a LCD Flat screen Vizio television. I actually have two of these units and both of them are phenomenal. The picture on them is so clear is absolutely incredible.

I bought my first one about 8 months ago, and it has been a great TV. I have had no problems with it.

I can

hook it up to my Playstation, Satellite, and a DVD Player. The sound on it is better than I expected with just the little sound bars that they come equipped with.

I just bought my last Vizio television about three weeks ago. It is the 55” LCD 1080p version.

It is a great TV. That one I had to mess around with the settings on to make the picture good for movies and such.

But my 42” that I have was ready to go out of the box. They are a great unit, and I would recommend them to ANYONE.

The one thing that I like most about these Televisions is that they are a fraction of the cost that you would pay for the same TV of another brand like ...

• LCD Flat screen Vizio Television
      LG or Sony. You can get a better TV for a better price.

With both of the TVs that I have, no problems have risen. I have the 55” hooked up to a surround system and it’s great.

I had the whole thing set up in under half an hour. It’s simple and easy to understand how to run.

People need to look at Vizio

and choose Vizio because they are a great unit for a great price. You can get them at Wal-Mart, where prices are unbeatable so if you find a better price anywhere else they will match it.

Although, the research I did, Wal-Mart had everyone beat on the pricing for the 55”. I enjoy using products from this company, and will more than likely never buy any other brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16908794330831/k2311a089/8.9.09