Emerson 700W Microwave Oven  » Electronics  »
  • The ovens I've previously owned have never heated a beverage to the temperature I prefer

• by Veronica

I recently replaced my old microwave oven with an Emerson 700W microwave oven. I am very pleased with this oven.

The turntable allows the food to heat evenly.

Unlike any other microwave I’ve ever owned, the turntable on this oven continues to turn when the door is open.

That makes it

much easier to retrieve a coffee cup without burning my fingers.

All I have to do is wait until the turntable brings the handle of the cup in my direction.

This oven has a timer feature that I have discovered is very helpful.

Unlike most other microwave ovens I’ve owned, the quick ...

• cook pad seems to be programed correctly.

The beverage quick start actually heats my drink to the right temperature for me.

The ovens I’ve previously owned have never heated a beverage to the temperature I prefer.

Although I rarely give the owner’s manual much consideration once I have an appliance set

up, I actually took extra time to look through the manual for this microwave.

The manual has some very helpful cooking/operating tips.

The timing chart is also very helpful.

I am very pleased with my new purchase and look forward to discovering even more positive facts about it as I use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16908794310831/k2311a089/8.9.09