Canelin Cefalexin 250mg/5ml suspension  » Medicine  »
  • My son had fever and colds with yellowish discharge for more than three days already thus I decided to start giving him an antibiotic to solve his health problem
  • Thus when a co-doctor of mine mentioned that Canelin Cefalexin 250mg/5ml suspension is really delicious tasting that most of her patients thought that it is only some kind of sweet tasting juice, I decided to give it a try
  • And so I gave my son this antibiotic at 50mg per kilo per day and I noticed that my son had no complaints taking it
  • I really recommend this Canelin Cefalexin suspension to parents who have a hard time giving antibiotics to their kids

• by coolynch78

My son had fever and colds with yellowish discharge for more than three days already thus I decided to start giving him an antibiotic to solve his health problem. However, my problem is that he doesn’t really want taking medicines especially antibiotics because most of the antibiotics he tasted before are so bitter tasting causing him to sometimes vomit.

Thus when

a co-doctor of mine mentioned that Canelin Cefalexin 250mg/5ml suspension is really delicious tasting that most of her patients thought that it is only some kind of sweet tasting juice, I decided to give it a try.

And so I gave my son this antibiotic at 50mg per kilo per day and I noticed that my son had no complaints taking it.

• In fact he even asked me when the next schedule will be because he was too excited to take it again. He even describes it as ‘yummy.’

I have also noticed that only after 48 hours after initial intake of this medication, his fever began to subside and his colds more tolerable. I continued giving him Canelin for 5

days more and after the course, his fever and colds were completely gone.

I really recommend this Canelin Cefalexin suspension to parents who have a hard time giving antibiotics to their kids. I swear you won’t have problems giving this to your child.

However, make sure to put this medication out of reach because your child might try taking it without you knowing it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26908794130831/k2311a089/8.9.09