Clarins Bust Beauty Extra Lift Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • The gel has a very light and refreshing texture and the amazing part is that once it is absorbed by the skin you can feel a tightening effect immediately

• by CarrotCakeMom

For us women, the bust is one area in our body that we don’t give too much attention (no pun intended for our male readers). We wear too tight or too loose a bra and for the few who likes it “free and easy”.

Over the years as we age, we neglect to see that life’s events such as pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight loss or

even sun exposure can cause the bust area to loose its shape because of slackened skin.

And one day we look in the mirror and see our breasts dangling sadly before our eyes.

I discovered Clarins Bust Beauty Extra Lift Gel a year ago, because after breastfeeding three babies in a period of six years and losing those pregnancy weight, my bust was ...

• a likely candidate for the breast enhancement procedure.

This product gave me hope of regaining back the shape and tone of my bust that I once had.

The gel has a very light and refreshing texture and the amazing part is that once it is absorbed by the skin you can feel a tightening effect immediately.

So you can feel that it

works.

After 2 weeks use, I saw that my bust area is lifted and firmer and using it continuously makes a great difference in the way I look.

The product is so easy to use that you can dress right away after its application.

This product is highly recommended for all women who had lost firmness or prevent slackening of the bust area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31908794090831/k2311a089/8.9.09