Kirkland Fish Oil Softgel Capsules  » Health  »
  • The first remarkable thing that I have noticed about it is the fishy smell, therefore making me believe that it is made of real fish
  • At first glimpse, I thought I would not be able to swallow it
  • I know that it is about to make a major difference in my life

• by Maristelle

My boyfriend introduced this food supplement to me so it is me and him taking this softgel capsule once per day. I started to take this weeks ago so I have been using this for almost a month now. The first remarkable thing that I have noticed about it is the fishy smell, therefore making me believe that it is made of real fish. The capsule is quite

big compared to normal capsules here in the Philippines. At first glimpse, I thought I would not be able to swallow it.

Each capsule is composed of 1000mg concentrated fish oil with 300mg Omega 3 fatty acids. It has good effects on my system though it is really noticeable that I am getting hungry more often and I am pretty sure this fish oil is the one causing ...

• it.

I do not have any heart complications but I opted to continuously take this product because it boosts my appetite. I tend to eat more and to eat on time. The good attributes of this capsule is that it has no artificial colors, artificial flavoring, yeast, starch or gluten. In short, it is made from natural ingredients. Not only that it contains omega 3 but also EPA and

DHA to maintain heart and vascular health. I am thankful that I have encountered Kirkland Fish Oil Softgel Capsules. I know that it is about to make a major difference in my life.

One big bottle of Kirkland Fish Oil Softgel Capsules contains 400 capsules. It is also available on the market for almost $10.00 USD per bottle. This food supplement has no approved therapeutic claims but using it gives me positive result.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34908794060731/k2311a089/8.9.09