Soft & Dri Anti-Perspirant deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • It reminded me of baby powder which is definitely a good thing
  • I found that Soft&Dri worked well for about 3 hours and would have to be reapplied for me to feel comfortable
  • For those who have problems with excessive sweating, I would recommend something a little stronger

• by Kathleen

I was given Soft&Dri anti-perspirant at a gym promotion. Throughout my teenage years I have struggled with excessive sweating (particularly under the arms) and odour if I don’t apply deodorant regularly. Throughout the years, I have yet to find a deodorant that I can apply once a day and feel confident. This deodorant worked

no better than any of the other I’ve used.

This anti-perspirant comes in an aerosol can which I find can be quite messy. I was never sure how much to put on or how far away to spray. It often dripped onto my clothing. It wasn’t a pretty sight. The scent of the product was very ...

• soft. It reminded me of baby powder which is definitely a good thing.

Another downfall with this product is the at that it stains shirts. And I’m not just talking about black shirts… I’m talking about all of them. It particularly discoloured darker clothing but it was evident on lighter clothing as well.

I found

that Soft&Dri worked well for about 3 hours and would have to be reapplied for me to feel comfortable. This is no better or worse than any of the other brands of anti-perspirant that I’ve tried. Overall, it is a decent product. For those who have problems with excessive sweating, I would recommend something a little stronger.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31908794010731/k2311a089/8.9.09