Suave Advance Therapy Lotion for Moisturizing relief for severely dry Skin
  • But also if you apply too much it makes your skin very wet and damp for a while, but that’s not too much of a problem
  • I used the lotion in my most driest part of my body like my legs, knees and elbow and just after a week of using it I notice the cracks and the white flakey skin was gone and my skin was smooth and shiny
  • So that was definitely a major plus for this lotion
  • So if your looking for a lotion that can provide long lasting moisture on your toughest skin for winter I suggest suave advance therapy cause it makes your skin smooth, healthy and heals your cracks and flakiness

• by Rath

When it comes time for winter my skin gets really dry and flakey looks almost like crocodile cracked skin. So I was out in search for a body lotion that can provide moisture, clean scent that’s not so over powering and renew and heal my damage skin again. so I was out in my local stop and shop store and I found suave advance therapy lotion and decided to try it what do I got to lose.

This lotion promise

to moisturize, relief dry skin with multi-vitamins and glycerin that’s last for 24 hour. So before going to bed at night I began using this lotion after shower.

I really like how the lotion smell, it smelled almost like powdery freshness that was soft and not over powering the way I want it. One of the thing I didn’t like about it was the texture of the lotion it was watery and dry out quickly, it didn’t feel like it got everywhere on my skin so I had to apply a lot.

The texture wasn’t thick like some of the other lotion I’ve ever tried. But also if you apply too much it makes your skin very wet and damp for a while, but that’s not too much of a problem.

But what I really like is that it last for very long time my skin felt soft after hours after applying, the scent of the lotion still linger around.

• Suave Advance Therapy Lotion for Moisturizing relief for severely dry Skin
      I used the lotion in my most driest part of my body like my legs, knees and elbow and just after a week of using it I notice the cracks and the white flakey skin was gone and my skin was smooth and shiny.

So that was definitely a major plus for this lotion. Also the price was very cheap I got it from my local stop and shop supermarket for about $2 in an 18FL oz bottle.

This lotion

also comes in different variety of scent like aloe, and ones with vitamin E which is great for skin renewal. When first applying the lotion it felt greasy but after just few minutes it absorb into your skin and your skin feels soft and healthy.

So if your looking for a lotion that can provide long lasting moisture on your toughest skin for winter I suggest suave advance therapy cause it makes your skin smooth, healthy and heals your cracks and flakiness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31908793890731/k2311a089/8.9.09