Breaking Dawn book  » Books  »
  • She accelerates in growth more than any normal human child, which creates a problem
  • The Volturri think the Cullens are harboring an illegal newborn child, which is punishable by death
  • There was constant action and danger in this one, and more of the characters I love the most
  • I thought the writing was superb, as well as the further character development
  • I highly recommend this novel to everyone, and I mean everyone

• by jollsjlupin

I am reviewing the last book in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn, written by author Stephanie Meyer. In this book, there is war threatening the lives of Bella and Edward all around, in the form of the frightening Volturri. Bella and Edward get married at last, and have a nice honeymoon, but when Bella suddenly becomes very pregnant, the two arrive back home in a hurry.

Carlisle has never seen any pregnancy like this, and soon he and Edward are researching to find answers. Bella is

experiencing a super fast pregnancy, and when the baby finally arrives, Bella’s human life must come to an end for her to survive.

Her daughter is named Renesme, and is half human, half vampire. She accelerates in growth more than any normal human child, which creates a problem.

The Volturri think the Cullens are harboring an illegal newborn child, which is punishable by death. When the Vulturri arrive, Carlisle and his family do everything in their power to convince the clan that they have done nothing illegal and ...

• that Nessie isn’t who they think she is.

Bella enjoys her new life as a vampire and does everything in her power to protect her new family. This is my favorite Twilight novel.

It is by far the most descriptive and enjoyable. There was constant action and danger in this one, and more of the characters I love the most.

Carlisle Cullen is my favorite character, and he, at last, seemed to be in this one a lot. Bella at last gets her wish as well.

I thought the writing was superb, as well as the further character development. This was the only Twilight book that I could not put down.

I read it straight through. I highly recommend this novel to everyone, and I mean everyone.

I never thought I would ever enjoy a novel about a group of vampires, in fact I completely shied away from such nonsense, but I am officially hooked. You have to give this series a try before you dismiss it.

I learned that the hard way!

Breaking Dawn book

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17908793840731/k2311a089/8.9.09