Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Makeup, SPF 15
  • One day I decided I would give it a try, in hopes of finding something that would give me better coverage than my usual mineral makeup
  • The coverage really is amazing, and it works wonderfully for my sensitive skin (no breakouts

• by lovingmy2girls

I walk by the Pur Minerals section at Sephora and Ulta all the time, but have never thought anything about it because it wasn’t one of those popular brands you see advertised on TV.

coverage than my usual mineral makeup. I was very pleasantly surprised with the Pur Minerals!

The coverage really is amazing, and it works wonderfully for my sensitive skin (no breakouts!). I have blemishes, acne scars, and dark circles under my eyes. This makeup covers it all! It goes on nicely, and doesn’t look ...

• cakey. It looks so natural and beautiful on any skin type! They have alot of shades to choose from, so you are sure to find the perfect shade for you!

Pur Minerals is a Foundation, Concealer, and Powder all in one. It is very affordable, about $25. It comes with a sponge, but I

would not reccomend applying it with that. Instead, use the Chisel Makeup Brush. You can buy a kit that has the 4-in-1 powder, mineral glow (a nice bronzer that gives you a natural glow!), blush, and the Chisel Brush.

I would reccomend this makeup to anyone, any age, any skin type. This looks beautiful on EVERYONE!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31908793820731/k2311a089/8.9.09