Sensuous by Estee Lauder perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I bought one bottle online after I come across it from one perfume website
  • I think the start was just plain boring like any other female scent
  • I like the presence of pepper because it gave the entire scent something peculiar and deviating from the laid-back appeal of floral entrance
  • The first few sprinkle were boring but later it makes it onerous and hefty
  • One thing I noticed with this perfume too is its ability to soften up the warm concoction that it is suppose to be

• by alevosia

This scent has been classified as “oriental woody”. I was curious to smell it because traditionally I am a fan of floral scent when it is for women. The perfume launched the beauty of Gwyneth Paltrow as part of the bevy of beauties for its face. I bought one bottle online after I come across it from one perfume website. The whole concoction was something that’s worthy of trying. The appearance alone is very alluring not to mention the faces of this perfume.

The first spray were floral to me. There

was lily,magnolia,jasmine for the top notes. I think the start was just plain boring like any other female scent. It was sweet but forgettable. Then for the middle notes the combination of amber and vanilla gave the oriental concoction a kick. There I can sense warm and a famous stir to the whole scent. Then the dry down is pepper, mandarin orange and honey. I like the presence of pepper because it gave the entire scent something peculiar and deviating from the laid-back appeal of floral entrance. The entire scent ...

• at dry down is something sensuous indeed.

I would describe it as something unsettled but seductive. There is so much than the exquisite appearance. The first few sprinkle were boring but later it makes it onerous and hefty. There is so much attitude in the middle and base notes. I love it when it touches your skin too because it is not that warm but sweet and it is not too heavy but soft. It really works on a nice chemistry on my body. The scent relives almost a day

after. I can sense enormous praises when people get to have a piece of what I am wearing. There is admiration and envy in their eyes. I love it that I have this sensuality when I am wearing it. One thing I noticed with this perfume too is its ability to soften up the warm concoction that it is suppose to be. Usually oriental scents are warm and heavy yet this one makes a powerful stir to be so soft yet prominent. This is a nice perfume for all occasions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56908793760731/k2311a089/8.9.09