Toyota Sequoia  » Cars  »
  • What I like about this car the most is the engine

• by davehan

The 2007 Toyota Sequoia is the last of its kind. The 2008 Sequoia is completely revamped and redesigned. The 2007 Toyota Sequoia is one of Toyota’s few Full-sized SUVs. The Sequoia is massive in size in the outside, but in the inside, it isn’t much bigger than any other SUV.

The model I got was the Limited edition. This SUV came with everything: a navigation

system, a sunroof, and leather seats. Even with all of these features I got it for a great price around 38k. What I like about this car the most is the engine. When you turn on the engine it roars with a powerful V8. Even when you drive it, if you step on it, it accelerates faster than some sports cars. Not to mention, mine ...

• was RWD.

What I particularly like about Toyota is their ability to make quality low-maintenance cars. For few years I had this car, I’ve had literally no problems with it, but I’ve only had it for two years so I’m not entirely sure.

The car’s steering is a bit heavy but what did you expect from a ton of steel? The brakes are extremely sensitive,

for some it may be good for other bad. The only downside is the navigation system. For a few thousand dollars, you could buy 10 better gps navigation systems. The maps are old and the navigation system is extremely complicated. in addition, you must pay for a new more improved map DVD.

Overall, if you like big sporty masculine trucks than this SUV is right for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9908793640731/k2311a089/8.9.09