Stouffer’s Sausage French Bread Pizza
2.0
  • The rest that I taste is the cheese and sauce, which normally would be fine since I enjoy both cheese and sauce, but I purchased this pizza for the sausage, and the sausage flavor is not prominent enough for me
  • I also do not recommend it if you are someone that is looking for a scrumptious sausage pizza to enjoy

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Sausage French Bread Pizza is not that hot. For one thing, the sausage looks like small pebbles.

I do not like sausage that is cut up into super small pieces and then sprinkled on top of the pizza.

That is not how I like my sausage pizza.

I much prefer the large Italian sausage that

you can actually see and taste! The sausage on this pizza does have flavor, but it is a flavor that does not last too long because the pieces are just too small.

I bite into the pizza, taste a little sausage, and that is it.

The rest that I taste is the cheese and sauce, which ...

• normally would be fine since I enjoy both cheese and sauce, but I purchased this pizza for the sausage, and the sausage flavor is not prominent enough for me.

As for the crust of this French bread pizza, it is crunchy and good.

Really, everything except the sausage is good about this pizza, but what is

really the point of purchasing a sausage pizza if the sausage is not so easy to taste and it is not found in sufficient quantity? For that reason, I have no reason to purchase this pizza a second time.

I also do not recommend it if you are someone that is looking for a scrumptious sausage pizza to enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27908793620731/k2311a089/8.9.09