Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover
  • I went to my favourite department store and went looking for something that would take everything off my eyes at the end of the day but not be hard on my sensitive skin
  • At the Lancome counter, I noticed a pretty light blue bottle of a product called Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover, and though I never buy a product because of its looks, this one looked refreshing
  • The other main feature I love about this is that it is not greasy, oil and thick

• by Jessie Bahrey

I had never needed a really heavy-duty makeup remover until this summer, when a heat wave made it necessary for me to start wearing waterproof makeup for the first time in my life. Suddenly, soap and water just didn’t do the trick. I went to my favourite department store and went looking for something that would take everything off my eyes at the end of the day but not be hard on my sensitive skin.

Remover, and though I never buy a product because of its looks, this one looked refreshing. It also looked like a good value at $26 for a larger makeup remover than other brands. I decided to buy it, because Lancome is one of my favourite brands.

I like this product a lot. The main reason is that it removes all my makeup around my eyes, even waterproof mascara, quickly on the first application (I use cotton balls), with absolutely no rubbing at all, which can irritate the skin around my eyes. My biggest ...

• complaint in the past was that I had to rub quite hard and use quite a bit of product to get it all off. The other main feature I love about this is that it is not greasy, oil and thick; it comes right off when I cleanse my face. I have used other makeup removers that won’t wash off when I cleanse my face, and it takes a few washings or scrubbings to get rid of the oiliness on my face. I have even had products that stay greasy enough to
        rub off on my pillow, which I find kind of gross. So, this product takes the makeup off, even the most waterproof and hard-to-remove kinds, without making my face oily or raw. I have used it for a few weeks now, and there is no irritation on the skin around my eyes at all, and it works on all my makeup.

Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover works by removing makeup quickly and easily, with no rubbing needed and no oily and greasy residue, and it rinses off easily. It is also good value for the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31908793540731/k2311a089/8.9.09