Solocare Multi-Purpose Solution  » Cosmetics  »
  • I also noticed that when I started using Solocare Multi-Purpose Solution, my contact lenses do not dry up fast as compared when I am still using my previous solution

• by marielle

I am wearing contact lenses for more than seven years now, and for contact lens users, one thing we cannot do without is a multi-purpose solution, which we use in cleaning and in the storage of our contact lenses when they are not in use.

One of the things that I did not bring when I came to Singapore to work was a multi-purpose solution for my contact lenses, because I’m sure that even when the brand I am using in the Philippines is not available here, there are a lot of alternatives

to choose from. Anyway, I am not very particular with the brand of the multi-purpose solution that I am using.

So I went to Watoson’s, a personal care store, saw this Solocare Multi-Purpose Solution, and bought it. I choose this primarily because it was on sale, therefore it was the cheapest. But when I started using it, I was glad that I did choose this product.

For one, it really cleans my contact lenses. At night, before going to sleep, I always remove my contact lenses and place it on its container soaked ...

• in this multi-purpose solution. In the morning, I put it on again, and this is when I can feel that it has been cleaned during the night. When I put it on my eyes, I can feel that there is no more protein left because the feeling of something like there are sands in my eyes is gone, replaced by the freshness and coolness of the contact lenses. The lenses are also clearer, with the blurredness caused by little particles trapped in the contact lenses gone. And as advertised, I don’t have
        to rub the lenses just to get the proteins and small particles out.

I also noticed that when I started using Solocare Multi-Purpose Solution, my contact lenses do not dry up fast as compared when I am still using my previous solution. Even a full day on an airconditioned room does not make my contact lenses dry up. A good thing because I am working in an airconditioned room.

Solocare Multi-Purpose Solution is really an All-in-one solution for contact lenses users like me. It makes the discomforts of wearing contact lenses go away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31908793490731/k2311a089/8.9.09